August 9, 2011

FIRST KISS

ပထမဆံုးအနမ္းဆိုတဲ့ အဂၤလိပ္ကဗ်ာေလးတစ္ပုဒ္ကို တင္ေပးလိုက္ပါတယ္။
အသဲကြဲ သြားတဲ့ သူတစ္ဦးရဲ႕ ခံစားခ်က္တစ္ခုပါ ။

FIRST KISST
 
eddy O’Connor, I dreamed of you last night. 
You were the age you would be now 
and still handsome in your quiet way.
 
 Remember us, in our Easter Sunday best, 
beside my father’s mint green Chevrolet, 
holding torch-shaped ice cream cones. 
Ten years later, I’m wearing a prom dress. 
You are Cary Grant in a rented tux. 
You broke my heart that night, 
 being too attentive to another.
 
 Somewhere between the Carvels 
and senior prom, probably 
when we were twelve, we paused
 in a Long Island woods and 
sat beside each other on a fallen tree. 
You surprised me with a kiss 
and I fell silent as a log. 
 
In the dream, you said you live in Delaware.
 I wonder how you are now. 
The fool part of me is tempted to see
 how many Theodore O’Connors
 live in Wilmington but if I found you, 
what could I say? 
 
 Teddy O’Connor, I dreamed of you last night.
 
~ Barbara Alfaro


 ဤေနရာမွာ down load ရယူႏိုင္ပါတယ္။

 



No comments:

Post a Comment